Baring threads







When an idea sprouts in your mind, it becomes your universe. Everything revolves around that project, around that dream. You find ways to make it possible and the journey begins. You see it grow, get an identity. Your dream takes shape and its more than just a job. Infact it never feels like one! They say when you are doing what you love, you never have to work a day, and I completely agree.

Dori officially turns one. Its been an year of learning, unlearning and relearning. Its been more than what I expected and overwhelming in every sense. It has been more about finding myself, finding my sense of design and what I understand of it. And this is just the beginning.

I decided to celebrate the first birthday the only way I know how, by designing few limited edition pieces. These pieces are available exclusively on Tadpole store and are available only for ten days (26th June to 5th July).This will be a unique collection  which won't be available after that period. In case you find any of these interesting, make sure to pick it up right away. The collection comprises of versatile separates, all handwoven and carefully crafted just for you.

Dori wouldn't be possible without the help of all the amazing people around me who have always supported in every way possible. And most importantly I want to thank you, each and every one of you, for the immense love.

We are also having a small give away as a small thank you. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram page for more details.

The limited edition collection is on sale at Tadpole store from 26th June to 5th July.

Photographs by Arvind Sridhar

Popular Posts