Trails






A wardrobe makeover is every girl's dream. As the seasons change so does our taste and outlook towards clothes. One season we are all in awe of digital prints and mixing it up in our ensemble and in the next season we might just prefer wearing black every single day. And this doesn't have to be just according to fashion seasons, it also depends our lifestyle, career and personal space. I personally am in the process of such transformation. When I began working with handlooms I started making changes in my wardrobe too. The more I learnt about it the more I fell in love. I began to understand the comfort and small pleasures of hand wovens. They not only are the best for our tropical weather but are also immensely comfortable. They feel like home. Having had a typical urban wardrobe, I have now begun to mix them with handlooms and it has been quite a change. I hope the next time you want to try something new, try a contemporary handloom piece or just a classic cotton saree instead of a chiffon one. It will not only give you a different look but will also make you feel really good.  


Photographs by Arvind Sridhar

Shop this collection here

Popular Posts