Summer Sun










We have all been in that phase where we wear extremely uncomfortable clothes just because it looks good and we feel we can go through it for a couple of hours. Be it that size small dress you picked up at the sale or those ridiculously good looking high heels. We have all done that before and will continue to do that in the name of fashion. But as a designer I wouldn't want those who wear my clothes to be uncomfortable in them. Its not only important to make silhouettes which look good but also those which are comfortable. Personally, I am leaning on clothes which are comfortable and not fitted. And these are reflecting in my designs as well. the box dress from the latest collection is one of my favourites. This simple handwoven Ilkal in bright colour is extremely comfortable and fuss free. I have come to believe that there is nothing that doesn't suit certain 'body types'. Anyone can carry off anything as long it reflects their personality. And this dress is perfect for everyone this Summer. 

This dress is available in some delicious colours. Mail us at doridesignhouse@gmail.com to get one customised. 

Photographs by Arvind Sridhar


Popular Posts