Madding crowd







Adorned Tales- This collection comprising made of the colours of the sun, has been the most special one. I almost feel that about every collection, but perhaps this one has taught me a lot. This collection taught me to keep reinventing myself. It led me back to my college notes. It taught me to experiment more. It taught me to make some rules and break them.

I was inspired by the uninhibited silhouettes of the past and how beautifully draped everything was. Our ancestors were much more experimental than we are. It was more of comfort and how the fabric feels against the skin. It was much more intimate. Through this collection I have tried to blend in the modern with the old, silhouette wise. This square cut top is one of them. They move beautifully and the peeking ilkal borders add to the charm.

Here's to a new beginning!  

You can buy this top and more from the new collection, here.

Photographs by Arvind Sridhar 



Popular Posts